Every 4x4 Jeep model proudly carries a Jeep Trail Rated® badge because they are engineered to help you absolutely dominate any journey you take, both on or off the road. Our expert staff at Norristown Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, your local Jeep dealer, is proud to show you how this badge is not just for show. Rather, it represents the deep commitment Jeep has in engineering rugged vehicles that can effortlessly tackle any road you are traveling on. You deserve to be able to drive anywhere that you want to, from a paved highway to a dirt road in the wilderness. Making the trek in a Trail Rated® 4x4 Jeep model gives you the freedom to do so. The professionals at your local Jeep dealer in PA want you to know that each vehicle has undergone extensive testing in five unique categories to be worthy of this mighty badge. These categories are:
- Traction: This is an essential component for any Jeep Trail Rated® vehicle because it needs to be able to operate at peak performance on every surface you find yourself on. That is why these Jeeps models are designed to withstand some of the harshest terrains in the world. From splashing through deep mud in search of adventure to trying to make it home during a severe snowstorm, you can always rely on your 4x4 Jeep model to get you where you need to go.
- Water Fording: Sometimes you’ll encounter water on your journeys through nature. Our experienced team at Norristown CDJR, your local Jeep dealer, is happy to tell you that you don’t have to find another way around a creek or stream. Just keep on trekking right through the water. The electrical connections and body openings are tightly sealed, and the air intake is positioned higher to shield your Jeep model from water. You will no longer have to worry about overflowing streams, creeks, or even surprisingly deep rainstorm puddles.
- Maneuverability: Not only do Trail Rated® 4x4 Jeep models have the muscle you need from your SUV model, they also have precise handling on demand. Optimized steering and wheelbases ensure that you can easily dodge obstacles in your way, swerve around sudden turns, and even navigate around any accidents on the road. Be sure to ask the professionals at your local Jeep dealer in PA for more information about this remarkable maneuverability.
- Articulation: As you head off the beaten path in search of new places to explore, you are going to run into surfaces that are rocky, bumpy, or even hazardous at times. Thanks to the high levels of articulation on your 4x4 Jeep model, your wheels will remain stable and continue to operate when one or more tires lift off the ground. Don’t ever let potholes or rocks slow down your Jeep experience.
- Ground Clearance: The amazing Trail Rated® ground clearance for your 4x4 Jeep model provides you with a ton of room between the underside of your vehicle and the terrain you are traveling on. This allows you to drive over big logs, rocks, and other obstacles with total confidence. The approach, breakover, and departure angles are maximized to give you even more options when you simply want to continue driving without missing a beat.
Here at Norristown CDJR, your local Jeep dealer, we are so excited to show you the 4x4 Jeep models in our inventory that carry the bold and proud Jeep Trail Rated® badge on their bodies. Stop in and completely transform the way you drive today!